Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Jed!

This is Jed writing this blog. I had a very Happy Birthday! London and Ripen drew me a nice picture and gave lots of kisses. London continued to tell me "Happy Birthday Daddy" for a solid week after my actual birthday. It was the best! Loree made a cake and I got a much needed winter coat and snow pants. I can't believe I am 28! That is so old!

We went up to the hospital to see my new nephews on my Birthday. Justin and Melanie had twin boys and named them Maddox and Murphy. They are so cute! You forget how little new babies are. Murphy was in the ICU for about 5 days, but he is home now and they are both doing great. After seeing the baby we went to dinner with some friends and family at Cafe Rio. We capped off the night with some cake and ice cream and a church basketball game. All in all, it was a fun day!

London and Ripken helped me blow out the candles.

Yes, London is smiling like a pirate still. She still closes one eye on probably 90% of the pictures that she is in. She learned how to "say cheese" and "what does a pirate say" at about the same time. She still gets them mixed up for some reason. We are working on that.


Me and my Beautiful Bride on my B-Day! Isn't she Hot?!

Cafe Rio is the best! I could eat "pork burrito, black beans, mild sauce, enchilada style" every day!



15 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Jed! Sounds like a great day. You are a youngin'

Stef said...

Happy Birthday Jed.
Thanks for all the time you put into baseball.

Jessica said...

So glad to see some new posts and soooo very impressed that you blog Jed! Happy late Birthday... and can I tell you how stinking awesome your nephews names are? Whoever can come up with names like those kicks a!!!

We too could eat the pork burrito, black beans..... so next time you are craving and want to drive to Utah County we would love to do dinner!!!

Your wife is HOT!!! Love her! Come see us! I have decorated!

Heather Zwygart said...

Happy Birthday Jed From the Zwygarts. I can't believe you blog that is cool!!

Staci J said...

Happy Birthday Jed! You have a darling family that loves you:) Sure miss you guys and hope we can all get together soon...

RoBiN said...

Happy Birthday Jed! This is Robin Cooper, I found your blog from Skyes. What a dang cute family you have and yes a very HOT wife! I just started blogging recently so you can check us out at http://cortandrobin.blogspot.com/ Good to see you at the Aggie game BTW!

Heather Zwygart said...

Hey, Loree I tried to send you an invite but I can't find your e-mail
address!! Will you send it to me? hzphoto@comcast.net

Casha said...

Happy B-day....you are old!

Casha said...

p.s. I can only say that cause you're older than me...but not by much.

Dave and Mel said...

Happy Birthday Jed! I love London's pirate smile. I hope you had a fun day.

The Brown Family said...

Happy late Birthday! Looks like you had a great one! Your kids are so cute!

Tasha said...

Happy WAY late B-day!! I've been slacking in the blogging world lately!! Looks like you had a great party though...you missed out on a good one the other night!! You must not have had an ugly sweater huh?!?haha

byebyedays said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JED! Your getting up there with the rest of us!;)

Burnetts said...

Happy B-day Jed! Loree, had fun at lunch the other day. We need to get togther again soon.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....