Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is Santa Coming to Town?

One of London's favorite things is to go to nursery and "play with the kids" and "draw pictures". She is always so excited to show us her pictures that she made during nursery! Well, she recently went into our pantry and climbed up the shelves to where she could reach the box of pens, pencils, etc. Out of probably over 100 writting utensils, she happened to grab a BLACK SHARPIE! She climbed down and somehow got the lid off. She then colored EVERYTHING that she could possibly reach in our pantry! The Walls! The Shelves! The Floor! The Door! The Crock Pot! Every Can, Bottle, Box, that she could reach! Everything!








London is now doing what she can to mend things up with Santa before the big day......

.....as well as being nice to her brother Ripken, and helping around the house. She helped her mom decorate our new beautiful artificial Christmas tree! Mommy thinks it is a little sad not to have a real tree for the first time, but it was much easier, and it is very pretty.

So.....is Santa coming to town? I guess we will have to wait and see.....

12 comments:

Colette said...

Mr.Clean Magic Erasers

I buy them in bulk.

Clarice said...

I love your family pic!! So cute. So Cooper likes to color on his toys, I guess it is better than the wall, so all of them have marker or crayon on them somewhere. I

Jana said...

I love your new family pic! Could you guys really be any cuter!!!

I know how you feel, Stocky likes to color everything too~mostly himself..

Brynne said...

Oh wow. Presents aside, she's just lucky if she makes it to see Christmas! :) Good thing she's so dang cute!

And you are quite the hottie in your family pic by the way!

Heather Zwygart said...

Love the new family picture, You and Salli have to still come over! And Colette is right Magic erasers! Zadie is the worst one yet for that!

Staci J said...

Sorry about your walls! As I write I am looking at the remnants of Cruz's masterpiece all over Rod's office and leather chair and ottoman and computer desk and carpet...you get the picture! Kids!! So Santa may skip two houses this year:) Love you!

Jami & Boys said...

oh, i'm not sure you can disappoint someone with that cute of a face!

Dave and Mel said...

I don't really think London did it. She was probably framed. Look at her face....she could never be naughty:) I vote Santa spoils her rotten.

Tasha said...

The best part is how she poses in front of her art work with such pride!! All I have to say is....being cute saves their lives!!!!

Keesha said...

Hey Loree! I was so excited to find your blog... your family picture is adorable. What a cute little artist, I am so glad my little one hasn't tried this YET!

Jessica said...

Hey... will you email me your address? I am still sending out christmas cards... yes.. big slacker. Hope your Christmas was awesome!

byebyedays said...

Hi Lori,

Just came across your fun blog! Your family is so dang cute, I can't believe how big your babies are since the last time I seen you guys at chevron.